[lbo-talk] Anti-Muslim Sentiment Affects PSU Students (US Campaign| Defend Academic Freedom)

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Tue Sep 21 19:40:21 PDT 2004

joanna bujes wrote:
> But getting back to your letter to LBO: you drew a connection between
> Michael's unwillingness to sign a petition that begins "In the name of
> God the most merciful..." and overtly anti-muslim discrimination at the
> campus where he teaches.
>
> I don't know, I think there's enough shit going on right now without
> stuff like this added to it.

perhaps you missed the parts where michael dawson called her a bot and ridiculed her blog. perhaps i missed the part where she incited such a post from him. either way, this whole thing looks no different from a good old usenet flamewar. which is rather disappointing. all parties taking sides (and i am a bit surprised to see ian in that group) might wish to consider the last line of the quoted text above.

--ravi