[lbo-talk] Shiavo "Forbidden video"

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sat Apr 9 09:49:28 PDT 2005

> > On Apr 8, 2005, at 11:49 PM, Michael Dawson wrote:
>>
>> > Even if one disagrees with that, it can't help Marta that she's so
>> > barkingly
>> > irrational about this.
>>
>> I disagree with her, but I have a question for you: If your argument is
>> so strong, how come you have to stoop to insults like 'barkingly
>> irrational'?
>>
>> Even though I think you're closer to the truth than she is here, you're
>> the one who's coming off as irrational.
>>
> > john A

Dawson wrote "barkingly irrational" as an adjective to describe me. Do you apply that to all "barking" women or only to me? I'd rather be with Alex Cockburn, Ralph Nader, Nat Hentoff and many others who have expressed similar opinions to Tully's and mine any day than you. I suppose they are all "irrational" to you too. I am in good company.

I'm off this thread. Things I've said have been twisted and turned around so much I'd have to spend days to undo that. I've got more important work to do, to save people's lives who face cuts offs of their Section 8 housing, Medicaid, Social Security and scads of more things Schwartzenegger is planning for disabled Californians, like lowering our in home care workers salaries and cutting off their health care.

Marta --