[lbo-talk] Twockers Terrorize Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys atHigher Rates than Yanquis! Extree! Extree!

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 07:57:36 PDT 2005

--- Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu> wrote: The wife realized that further conversation was pointless and dialed 911. Twenty or minutes later two officers showed up, roughed up the brother a bit and realizing that he had a visitor visa told him that they would deport him if he sets his foot in this house again.

--

This puts me overlimit, so I'm outta here after this. Your anecdote reminds of another cultural-conflict anecdote (one less offensive however). I have a friend who is a young British woman with a Russian husband. They were visiting some friends of her family in the UK. Anyway, apparently over dinner, Evgenny (the husband) gets onto the topic of nationalities and starts to wax eloquent on how all Jews have big noses. He won't stop, so his wife takes him aside and says "Zhenya, what are you doing!? They're Jewish!" He looks at her dumfounded and says, "no they're not; their noses are normal-sized!" True story.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!