[lbo-talk] mad as hell

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Aug 23 14:22:54 PDT 2005

OK. I'm thoroughly sick of this idiot and the bogus lawsuit. He has made it impossible for us to get work done, impossible to market ourselves, impossible to even get jobs that require any kind of background check.

They know they have nothing, but they're being idiots.

Well, it's asymmetrical warfare time, then. Because, what happens when one side has something to lose and the other side doesn't? Because, I have nothing to lose here at all. Blow myself up and, what?, ruin my business? What business?

Ruin my career? What career?

Go to court? Fine. I'll go to court pro se.

I'll end up, what? selling of.. uh... exactly what? Maybe they put you in jail? GREAT. I'll have a roof over my head and three meals a day.

Take my vehicle worth $500? Great! The living room sofa? I mean, what exactly can they take? We have utterly _nothing_ and what we do have is stuff with which we are trying to make a living. My bicycle -- with the flat tire and bent spoke? Have it, bozo.

Sue me. About all I can do is take this public once he does, right. Look, this idiot with his $500k home is suing me with...... uh, no home? Eh?

It couldn't possibly look good for a business to go after someone who did nothing illegal, did no damage, showed stuff in a portfolio ferchrisakes..... Just trying to make a living after you laid me off, turkey.

And I don't even _want_ to get into what'll come out in court. Doug and some other trusted folk here know all about it. It won't ever go there, of course, because there's no such thing as justic in this world. but, wouldn't it be nice. Too bad there's no "Johnnie Cochran of IP law" eh?

Well, whatever. He wants to destroy me -- and he wants to go after my son and ruin his life -- then he's got one big mama bear in his face starting right now.

Fucked company, indeed.

Pissed off,

snit

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin