[lbo-talk] Evolutionary theory/Gravitation

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 09:31:08 PST 2005

Yes, approximately; the point is, very roughly, that objects follow the shortest distance between two points, and spacetime curves near massy objects, so the shortest distance takes them into the gravity well. Obviously there's is a lot more to it even in GTR. And it is also true that we don't have a grand unified field theory that unified theory that integrates quantum and GTR. But since GTR the mechanism of gravitation is not a mystery.