[lbo-talk] Re: Gays Excluded From Auschwitz Commemoration

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 17:36:50 PST 2005

At the Holocaust Museum in DC, they have the Martin Niemoeller quote, "First they came for the . . ., but I didn't care, because I wasn't an . . . . " However, they have redacted it to leave out the first trope, where NM says, "First they came for the Communists," because that's OK. Coming for the Communists, that is.

jks

http://www.thegully.com/essays/gaymundo/050203_gay_auschwitz.html