[lbo-talk] Re: Undermining the Empire

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 7 13:55:53 PST 2005

Dear List:

Since we are now back to undermining the empire, TJ and I invite anbody who is interested to join us at the LGBT Center tonight on West 13th Street at 6:00 p.m. There is a community meeting about the marriage ruling and Bloomberg's shameful appeal of it (that is het logic for you -- support same-sex marriage, but still appeal the ruling).

So if you want to show some solidarity, come join us at 6:00 p.m. I'm tall, blue shirt, tan pants, clean shaven, need a haircut and TJ is shorter, dreads, goatee and the most beautiful smile in the world.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister