[lbo-talk] Song of the Hive Mind, was Churchil's complaint

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Feb 15 14:40:50 PST 2005

Song of the Hive Mind.

In the American mythological hive mind, WTC dead are martyrs to Empire (Our Way of Life, Freedom Loving, Good People of the Earth---the only good people left). Their souls have been transported to the Magic Temple in the sky at the end of the rainbow of America, along with the great and near great of the USS Arizona---and miscellaneous and sundry others of such beatitude. They all now live in the Magic Kingdom designed by the NATO ghost of Albert Speer as faux-nazis Valhalla--see new WWII monument in DC for suggestive architectural details. (Don't forget to buy the imperial keepsake momentos on sale nearby.)

Our true leader Uberfuhrer GWB (Cyborg-Texas-Superchicken) has emerged, strutting with his fan tail open (asshole flexed in great resolve with each step) from the conflagration that was 9/11, unscathed with his triumphant Army of the Mighty to slay the vicious darkling beasts who wrought such despicable crimes on our martyrs---innocent as the pure white snow queen virgin of Walt Disney---thank you for asking. And, anyone who says otherwise is a vicious traitor, criminal worm, arab terrorist fagot scum, and does the work of Evil.

The rest of the world who apparently doesn't believe in this Crusade of the Good against the Evil satanic hordes are equally despicable cowards, slavering in their own coward's drool and excrement (I count myself among these).

Now that's the magic kingdom of America we are living in....

Sorry, I got carried away. What was the question?

CG