[lbo-talk] Cops spy

Celi Ben cpthron at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 12:23:19 PST 2005

This is really stupid. http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1610 Look who didn't make their list, then they profile people like this random jewish student who they encountered with a bad camera, and use evidence from usenet postings & email lists - in a style not unlike the Stasi- which indicates that their list so far is just names of people someone personally didn't like. If I sent them my list would they put it up? They called Ward Churchill a marxist, which isn't true if they were to read Marxism and native americans. I guess once they are uploading the full lists of the young Democrats and student chapters of the ACLU and have thousands of people we could start creating fake identites for them like on myspace.com or friendster.

_________________________________________________________________ On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how to get there! http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement