[lbo-talk] Does Al Qaeda Exist?

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Wed Jan 12 14:49:59 PST 2005

This is scurrilous and self-aggrandizing as usual. Doug advocates a real solution to this problem, which may or may not have required an international invasion of Afghanistan. We'll never know, because things obviously never happened in the proper internationalist, police-first way Doug favored, in combination with change in U.S. policies.

What was your proposal? Do nothing?