[lbo-talk] Does Al Qaeda Exist?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 08:41:48 PST 2005

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:

> Even aside from wars, covert actions, and the like,
> the United
> States' yawning current account deficit is a great
> potential source
> of instability and financial terror in the world.
> And no one can fix
> that by invading this or any other country.
> --
> Yoshie

I know that Yoshie, but don't see how it's relevant to the question of the desirability of getting rid of the Taliban.

Taliban running around trying to force psychotic worldview on neighnors: bad

Taiban not running around trying to force psychotic worldview on neighbors: good

Note I haven't even mentioned Bin Laden or 9/11, because I am not looking at this from a US point of view, I am looking at it from a Eurasian point of view.

===== Nu, zayats, pogodi!