[lbo-talk] PTECH, 9/11, and USA-SAUDI TERROR

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:12:39 PST 2005

the ability of states, especially militarist states, to harness scientific brainpower has never been shown to be correlated to the wisdom of their political or strategic choices. The Third Reich, after all, had some of the world's best brains at its disposal.

Joe W.

>From : Jon Johanning wrote:

And with all that fantabulous computer power behind them, why, I wonder, does the exec committee of the ruling class do such idiotic things as Iraq?

Artficial intelligence does no good when coupled with human stupidity.

It's a little difficult to comprehend why the gang that was supposedly able to engineer the brilliant 9/11 hoax can't understand the simplest thing about a Middle Eastern country.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________ Belinda: Ay, but you know we must return good for evil. Lady Brute: That may be a mistake in the translation. -- Sir John Vanbrugh: The Provok’d Wife (1697), I.i.