[lbo-talk] Solzhenitsyn

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 23:53:55 PDT 2005

> Bullshit. What is easy for you to do may be
> extremely difficult for others. It isn't as if all
> humans are equally
> endowed with the ability to acquire second languages
> after reaching adulthood. I'm a bit disappointed in
> the
> self-congratulatory style of this post. You know
> better than this or at least you should.
> It also requires time. Something in short supply for
> many people.
>
> John Thornton

I have to apologize. My online persona is becoming increasingly short-tempered as late. I am overloaded with work (have to proofread 250 pages of scientific text by tomorrow morning), haven't gotten more than 5 hours of sleep a night in the last two weeks, am getting over the flu, and haven't had a vacation since New Year's. It seems to be making me very aggressive.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!