[lbo-talk] More on Wikipedia: Now the US army is whitewashing my articles

Lance Murdoch lancemurdoch at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 15:42:02 PDT 2005

On 7/16/05, Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> has chapter headings and repeated usages of Khmer Rouge w/o scare quotes.

Perhaps that key on their typewriter was broken.

> You still think that the genocide of the KR was exaggerated?!

The genocide in Cambodia was when the US air force dropped half a million tons worth of bombs on the Cambodian countryside. The US government/media stopped trying to sell the "KR is evil" story in 1979 when they did a 180 turn and began backing the CPK.

Lance