[lbo-talk] Sopranos looking for gay leather extras, BM a +

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jul 18 16:18:15 PDT 2005

[from another list]

I am the background casting director for The Sopranos and I'm trying to circulate the following casting notice to all organizations that might be interested.

Melissa Braun Grant Wilfley Casting 212 685 3537 ext. 53501

The Sopranos

Seeking men to portray Gay Leather Bar Patron extras on an upcoming episode of the HBO television series, "The Sopranos." Paid compensation for those selected. Tattoos, body piercings, and leather wardrobe a plus. No experience necessary. Please email a picture and contact information ASAP to: melissa at grantwilfleycasting.com