[lbo-talk] if true... ugh

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jul 19 17:16:13 PDT 2005

and, if true: fuck that stupid argument about how Roe will never be overturned. i suppose i'm just supposed to hope that he's another in a line of justices who don't quite turn out to be as ideologically bent as they might appear at first blush.

http://drudgereport.com/

Support The DrudgeReport; Visit Our Advertisers

President Bush has chosen federal appeals court judge John Roberts, 50, as his nominee to the Supreme Court...

Roberts: 'We continue to believe that Roe v. Wade was wrongly decided and should be overruled'...

ABORTION WAR AFTER BUSH PICKS... ROBERTS

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin