[lbo-talk] if true... ugh

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 17:27:11 PDT 2005

Oh whom where are are quite a few -- on the current court, Souter, Kennedy, and of course Stevens come to to mind. Prior them: Blackmum and indeed Warren Burger. I expect that a hard-right Justice will move Kennedy into the O'Connor slot -- he's already 2/3 there, with his gay rights decisions. Leave us back where we were before. Now if Bush gets another hard right nominee when Rehnquist retires, we are in real trouble.