[lbo-talk] "Damn, did God piss in your cheerios?"

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 20:52:20 PDT 2005

On 6/8/05, Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:
> Autoplectic wrote:

> I don't care about the nuances of the progressive religious left. I know
> they exist, they can go do their thing. I want religion out of my life
> so I will opt for anti-religion activism.

so i guess the only reason there's still religion in the world is that there's not enough anti-religion activism. check.

-- Among medieval and modern philosophers, anxious to establish the religious significance of God, an unfortunate habit has prevailed of paying to Him metaphysical compliments.

- Alfred North Whitehead