[lbo-talk] road rage

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Fri Jun 10 13:47:35 PDT 2005

Kelley:
> The guy pulls up alongside Sonshine and points a gun at him. Sonshine's gf
> calls him on the cell, tells him to pull over into a public place,
thinking
> the guy will be less likely to shoot sonshine if he's less able to speed
> off and more likely to be seen by plenty of witnesses. They do and guy
> drives erratically through the parking lot, clipping people who are trying
> to back out of parking spaces, etc. etc.

I dunno about Florida, but here pulling a gun on someone is a felony and should be reported as such. Did your kid tell the cops that he was threatened with a gun? My experience from B'more is that mentioning a fire arm gets almost immediate porcine response. The kid or his gf should have taken the guy's license tag # and file a criminal complaint.

Wojtek