[lbo-talk] A One-Track Mind

Lance Murdoch lancemurdoch at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 08:34:24 PDT 2005

On 6/19/05, Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:
> Michael, do you realize that you have posted exactly the SAME excerpt
> from the SAME Pellacani article to the SAME mailing list five times
> before today?
>
> <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2000/2000-March/007275.html>
> <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2001/2001-January/000357.html>
> <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2001/2001-June/012200.html>
> <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2002/2002-May/011879.html>
> <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2003/2003-May/013225.html>

Perhaps he's trying to get word of the existence of Lenin's German correspondent "Kutsky" out onto the Internet, the Kutksy he says Lenin told (in English presumably) - "To highlight a thesis of principle, correct on the political level (and not just in a strictly juridical sense), motivating the essence and justification of terror, its necessity and its limits." It's good Lenin wrote this in English, since we know how bourgeois US translators like to turn things like "We will outlast you" into "we will bury you".

-- Lance