[lbo-talk] When is private property NOT?

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Jun 25 20:19:25 PDT 2005

B. wrote:

> That's exactly what it amounts to. I don't know how
> many people on LBO-Talk have weird, fucked up ideas of
> anarchism because of Chuck0 but the numbers can't be
> small. You'd *have* to be an unemployed internet nerd
> to be able to tirelessly advocate the bizarre
> particular view on anarchism Chuck0 does.

I'm unemployed? That's news to me. I just got a paycheck today and drove my new car to the MLS soccer game. The KC Wizards beat Chivas USA. I had good seats near the field and saw all three Kansas City goals up close and personal.

If you are going to post personal insults here, then don't be surpised if you look stupid when I contradict your stupid accusations.

> And the whole "I dunno about you, but I'm down here in
> the trenches with the REAL movement" posturing is
> really fucking old.

Posturing? I'm not posturing, nor do I need to. I'm expressing my views as an anarchist of 20 years. On the other hand, you don't have much credibility as an anonymous critic, do you?

Chuck