[lbo-talk] Re: alt-porn & explicit content

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 4 12:58:05 PDT 2005

Dear List:

Leigh writes:

Porn is a commodity, and always has been . . . as such it can never be "alt".

Huh? Plenty of porn is alt.

> The people in the industry are truly
victims in denial . . .

You sound like Benedict XVI and all the other popes. Just substititue queers: "Queers are victims in denial of . . ."

There is no denial -- just an expression of sexuality.

Why are you so hostile to sexual expression? How do we train and teach others about the proper way to engage in various kinks (from mild to wild) without porn and workshops?

We don't need judgement; we need liberty.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister