[lbo-talk] An Appeal to the U.S. Antiwar Movement

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 15:29:57 PDT 2005

Leigh, poor Mario Savio was unemployed for decades. Living off the kindness of friends and family I guess.Not having had a steady job for about 6 or 7 yrs. myself, it sucks. And, I wasn't dissing teaching math in high school in Sonoma or anywhere else. I was a substitute teacher in Oakland, Ca. for 5 yrs. just out of UCSC. For the most part, it was o.k. except...when the little shits called me Motherfucker. " (Thats, Mr. Motherfucker, to you!, "heh)

And Project Censored...jeesh, look up Joel Bleifuss piece in In These Times a few yrs. ago critiquing that Project, which since Peter Phillips took it over from the founder, has repeatedly awarded medals to pieces from The American Free Press, that anti-semitic, far right piece 'o crap and way too much from the WWP/IAC mileau, ( http://www.wpunj.edu/~newpol/issue33/walls33.htm , "Dubious Sources: How Project Censored Joined The Whitewash of Serb Atrocities.")

-- Michael Pugliese