[lbo-talk] Galloway to Senate: FOAD

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Thu May 19 06:36:55 PDT 2005

Michael Pugliese strategizes:

> Always was and getting more evident to "the masses" who,
> though just like in the anti-Vietnam War era turned solidly
> against the war but at the same time got more and more
> repelled by the sectors of the anti-war movement that I'm
> feeling you would have found inopportune/inconvenient to
> criticize.

Does that include those anti-war protestors who spat on soldiers? Granted, there's no evidence that that ever happened, but perhaps you "suspect" that it will eventually be revealed to be true? If anyone says otherwise, I'm sure you can find a way to bring Stalin into it.

Also, could you maybe do a few irrelevant Google searches on obscure Trotskyites and mentally unstable US vegetarian neo-Nazis who claim to have been abducted by space aliens? Granted, no one but you will understand whatever point you're trying to make, but we all find it very informative when you do that. It's good that you're there to point out that, for example, the Spartacist League has a website, and George Bush has a website, too. Therefore the two must be of equal importance.