[lbo-talk] The Air Force believes "we must establish and maintain space superiority, " Gen. Lance Lord, who leads the Air Force Space Command, told Congress recently.

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 08:31:37 PDT 2005

> > Subject: [lbo-talk] The Air Force believes "we
> must establish and maintain
> space
> > superiority, " Gen. Lance Lord,who leads the Air
> Force Space Command, told
> Congress
> > recently.

Russia urges US to avoid space arms race By Demetri Sevastopulo in Washington Published: May 19 2005 03:00 | Last updated: May 19 2005 03:00

Russia would consider using force if necessary to respond if the US put a combat weapon into space, according to a senior Russian official.

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/3b1030dc-c804-11d9-9765-00000e2511c8,ft_acl=,s01=2.html

Nu, zayats, pogodi!

__________________________________ Yahoo! Mail Mobile Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone. http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail