[lbo-talk] ANSWER interferes with anti-Minuteman protest

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Nov 4 10:25:18 PST 2005

Leigh Meyers wrote:

> I think it's gossip, jealousy and slandermongering due to "territorial imperatives" within
> the Alpha (as in type A personality) organizer "community" [snicker into cuff].
>
> Typical of ineffectual people.

As a member of the effectual-based organizer community, I find this anecdote to be illustrative of what happens when some real organizing happens and isn't controlled by jealous sectarians such as Richard Becker.

Kind of puts a lie on the image of ANSWER being a diverse coaliton. That was always a bunch of bullshit anyway.

Chuck