[lbo-talk] Last self-promo, I swear ;(

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 00:13:07 PST 2005

Actually, since this last Radio Schizo show was an anti-religion themed show, the next one, my gf and I decided, will be pro-fem/anti-patriarchy. She's basically designing the playlist, although I guess 15% will be from me. She's choosing stuff like Lydia Lunch, L7, Bratmobile, Bikini Kill, Diamanda Galas, Tracy and the Plastics, Plasmatics (Wendy O. Williams), the feminist Crass stuff sung by Eve Libertine on _Penis Envy_, Patti Smith, Sonic Youth (Kim Gordon), The Slits, X-Ray Spex, Vice Squad, and I'm including Poison Girls, Exene Cervenka (of X), Naked Aggression (Kirsten Patches), etc. More to come as we figure it out.

But thank you very much for that kind mention -- that was awesome! =)

-B.

Dick Lodge wrote:

> listened. more chicks! i thought you'd like this:
Judith Butler's nose ring

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/11/judith-butlers-nose-ring/

> didn't think you'd get messed up with judyjudyjudy
didja.