[lbo-talk] We do not need an exit strategy. We need an exit.

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Nov 20 14:01:58 PST 2005

Nathan Newman wrote:

> What is "self-determination"?

Having power over one's life, something that liberals will never trust to the people. Just the other day Pugliese was explaining to me over email how working class people can't be trusted. This is one thing that separates us anarchists from you fuckers who want to run our lives. And the lives of Iraqis.

> Letting Saudi-funded Al Qaeda fighters and Iranian-funded Shiites fight it
> out?

Are you mouthing Rush Limbaugh talking points now? Is this the nadir to which liberals have sunk, that they can't find a spine to stand up for what's right?

> "Self determination" is one of the lamest slogans of the isolationist left.
> It pretends that any country these days isn't penetrated by a mass of
> outside forces-- military, political and economic -- and there is no such
> thing.

Get the U.S. out of the fucking Middle East. Get the government, military and coropration out! Every time you try to excuse this bullshit the more complicit you are in their fucking war crimes.

What the fuck are you talking about with this isolationist bullshit? I want the U.S. government out of the Middle East AND out of my fucking life. I don't want the government, military or corporation to exist.

> Military intervention may be clumsy and stupid, but it is self-delusion to
> believe that if you remove US troops, you remove outside intervention in a
> country, including by US corporate interests that will just cut deals with
> whatever remaining outside players maintain control of Iraq after US forces
> leave.

You will make a fine apologist for the next White House when it decided to continue all that fucking imperialism around the world.

Beam me up Scotty! No intelligent life, or leftists, here!

Chuck