[lbo-talk] We do not need an exit strategy. We need an exit.

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Sun Nov 20 15:31:40 PST 2005

---- Original Message ----- From: Travis Fast -One strategy is to insist on an immediate pull out and a commitment from the -USG to massive reparations to the Iraqi people to be delivered to the - first popularly elected Iraqi government.

Yes, a good position, which wasn't in the GOP withdrawal position.

The Murtha proposal called for withdrawal combined with diplomacy to help stabilize the country and support the transition to full civilian rule.

So it's hardly surprising that those who actually care about the aftermath of withdrawal overwhelmingly voted against the fake GOP proposal.

Nathan Newman