[lbo-talk] Happy Thanksgiving, you dopes

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Thu Nov 24 14:06:18 PST 2005

And green bean casserole is French what with them thar FRENCH fried onion rings on top!

Nice thoughts boddi. I agree and thank you thank you thank you for all the love and support (emotional, material, intellectual) people here have given me, R, sonshine, Diego, and Boots Riley. It's been a suck ass year, but you guys have kept my spirits up far more than you can know -- even if some of you rilly rilly piss me off.

We are going to splurge and order pizza. Turkey's been on sale for 57/lb for two weeks. R said the other day that he's had his fill of turkey and will be happy if he never sees another turkey, let alone eats any.

love/hate,

Bitch

"Scream-of-consciousness prose stylings, peppered with sociological observations, political ruminations, and in-yore-face colloquial assaults find a Web home."

-- Dennis Perrin, redstateson.blogpost.com

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org