[lbo-talk] Happy Thanksgiving, you dopes

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Nov 24 14:42:29 PST 2005

boddi satva wrote:

> The spirit of the holiday is one of inclusion, even an (admittedly
> perverse) effort to include Native Americans. We may be a chaotic mess
> here, but the ethic of a national day of breaking bread together is an
> honorable and a worthy thing.

Who let this pro-America conservative into the room?

I'm going to have my Thanksgiving meal with the family in a few minutes, but I see no reason to praise a genocidal holiday on some leftist list. Thanksgiving is obnoxious enough with more pro-America bullshit filling my inbox.

Some of us "Americans" have no interest in identifying as "citizens" of this fucked-up, racist, genocidal country.

Chuck