[lbo-talk] Teamsters endorse Million Workers' Movement

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sat Oct 8 10:41:34 PDT 2005

http://www.millionsmoremovement.com/news/webcast.htm

If you listen to the last five minutes of the Farrakhan speech, he's basically channeling the late Malcolm X. Unlike Malcolm, unfortunately, he' s not nearly as self-critical. I'm bothered by the checkered qualities of the people leading this operation, but I always have that problem. Unlike the ANSWER group, these people have actually been leaders. Of lots of people. As speakers, they're as good as any politician.

In light of some of the deficiencies of some of the leaders of this campaign, Nathan, Kim Jong-Il doesn't look so bad.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org]On Behalf Of Charles Brown Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 9:30 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] Teamsters endorse Million Workers' Movement

At a Million Worker March Movement meeting , I got a copy of the below on International Brotherhood of Teamsters' stationary.

Note : James Hoffa uses term "working class" in this letter.