[lbo-talk] Orange revolution, how are ye

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 11:21:47 PDT 2005

--- Dwayne Monroe <idoru345 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> One of these people, a young woman with very crisp
> English, talked about
> prosperity, joining the EU, being modern and stylish
> like Yulia
> Tymoshenko, driving Audi A8s and other shiny things
> that would flow from
> this revo.

Ukraine is never going to join friggin' the EU. Germany and France are not going to subsidize another 50 million Eastern Europeans who don't share their political agendas. Romano Prodi: "Ukraine will never join the EU." They won't even let in Turkey.

I think Tymoshenko is replusive. Slap some peasant braids on your head and suddenly you're not a gangster billionaire, you're a Woman of the People. Blech.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!