[lbo-talk] racial divide

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:46:02 PDT 2005

On Monday, September 12, 2005 2:45 PM [PDT], Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> The breakdowns by race in that ABC/WP poll were presented in a
> graphic, so I didn't include it in the text. It's worth looking at
> though. What planet do 3/4 of white Americans live on?

Their own... happily... with themselves and their's(?), and fuck everyone else.

(unless they can grasp in any individual event they are exposed to, that the event affects them and their's adversely albeit remotely, *then* there's rage!)

I don't know the name of the planet, but I know the name of the communication device they use to make contact with their masters. It's called a "tell-a-vision". That's where they get their programming, down-loaded direct to the optic and auditory centers of the CNS, in a language called "me-me".

Once you have "me-me" down (about... 4 yrs old) "them-them" is added to the vocabulary(don't take candy from strangers). Later, one might learn another dialect, "us-us", typically reserved for editors, sysadmins, and government officials who are carefully trained in the fine points of what "us" means to "you" and "I".

Did that help? Let us know: leighm at leighm.net