[lbo-talk] racial divide

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Sep 13 05:33:54 PDT 2005

Doug:
> The breakdowns by race in that ABC/WP poll were presented in a
> graphic, so I didn't include it in the text. It's worth looking at
> though. What planet do 3/4 of white Americans live on?

Why is that surprising? This country was built on delusions and denials from day one - the delusions of an utopia, a city on a hill and the denial of the means of building that utopia i.e. slavery and genocide. If it were not for these delusions and denials - backed by federal bayonets - this whole thing known as the US of A would fall apart like house of cards long time ago.

Wojtek