[lbo-talk] Contemporary forms of female self-objectification

ravi listmail at kreise.org
Sun Sep 18 19:57:39 PDT 2005

Just the other day (18/9/05 10:38 pm), B. opined:
> Catherine Driscoll wrote:
>
> "I just read this whole thread, and I'm kind of
> appalled. It's nice to know the guys can still get
> together and debate how women should respond to
> dominant and changing discourses on sex, gender and
> femininity."
>
> I think most of the men on here weighed in in good
> faith, ...

actually, i must append to that by confessing that my post, appearances notwithstanding, was aimed at eliciting some form of non-serious response or emotion. i submit myself for a spanking, albeit nothing too aggressive!

now, how about male strip clubs? what of them? i mean, do these guys shave their arses?

--ravi

-- If you wish to contact me, you will get my attention faster by substituting "r" for "listmail" in my email address. Thank you!