[lbo-talk] Contemporary forms of female self-objectification

Catherine Driscoll catherine.driscoll at arts.usyd.edu.au
Sun Sep 18 21:06:01 PDT 2005

Dear Ravi,

> actually, i must append to that by confessing that my post, appearances
> notwithstanding, was aimed at eliciting some form of non-serious
> response or emotion. i submit myself for a spanking, albeit nothing too
> aggressive!
>
> now, how about male strip clubs? what of them? i mean, do these guys
> shave their arses?

I can't say that I care, but I imagine shaving happens, yes. The mainstream aesthetic tends away from hairy arses, and to the best of my knowledge strip clubs are not hotbeds of avantgardism.

Catherine

---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.