[lbo-talk] DC

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Fri Sep 23 12:23:20 PDT 2005

-So how many people are going to DC tomorrow to demand an end to the -war? I'm just not hearing much talk about it, so I'm wondering about -turnout. Scumbag Dems - today's Note notes:

I'm sorry. UFPJ chooses to join hands with ANSWER and I don't blame any sane officeholder from not wanting to have snapshots of linking hands with folks who think North Korea is just a peachy keen government.

The idiocy of prioritizing unity with ANSWER over other folks is why, despite massive disdain for the war, the "antiwar movement" has remained so marginal. It was depressing two years ago and it's depressing now.

Nathan