[lbo-talk] losers [ was: Lyndie England

Culture Lab info at pulpculture.org
Fri Sep 30 09:46:37 PDT 2005

I'm sorry, but this is just a cop out. The system is reproduced by all of us. I fyou cant or won't take responsibility for harboring the view that you deserve your fate, then all the talk in the world about how someone else doesn't is meaningless -- and it doesn't matter whether your talking bush or me or pugliese.

but this comes from years of studying this, doing research, doing interviews. i can hardly expect people who live in bubbles to get it.