[lbo-talk] Chomsky interviewed by Ali G - wow

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Apr 20 15:27:07 PDT 2006

Chuck wrote:

> the hundreds of media projects out there who languish
> because everybody sends their money to NPR, the Nation, and Moveon.org.

Everybody? But those who send their money to Moveon probably agree with Moveon rather than the RCP or Infoshop.Why would you expect otherwise? This kind of complaint is just another version of "Why can't everyone just get along." Intellectual/political error is not a moral defect.

I give money to Counterpunch because Counterpunch makes available the kind of information that for my purposes is valuable.

Carrol