[lbo-talk] Walmart flak Andy Young joins the Gibson-Allen brigade

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Aug 18 07:04:52 PDT 2006

Nice apology. Sorry, I should have said, In _Atlanta_, the Jews, the Koreans and the Arabs rip us off. Actually, I was just refering to my neighborhood.

Mel Gibson, George Allen, Andrew Young. Every other day, it seems, another establishment bozo shoots himself with public racism. Is it a sign of the end times? It's enough to make one look forward to waking up in the morning. Who's next?

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/18/business/18walmart.html