[lbo-talk] world improved when you want to lick a computer

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Dec 11 22:46:34 PST 2006

tfast wrote:

> Why can't other computer & gadget makers match Apple's
>

>>mastery of the commodity fetish? Why does it mostly look like crap?
>>
>>Doug

I worked for Apple for ten years (writing manuals for people who developed software for the Mac) and used their products for well over fifteen years....until the minute and second that I was forced (at work) to move over to a PC and Windows. Barf.

As much as I liked old Apple products, I am hearing sadder things these days about declining quality both in hardware and in software and OS design. I hear this from very trustworthy people. It's really too bad because they used to have a fabulously easy to use and resilient product.

Joanna