[lbo-talk] The raids against immigrant workers

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Dec 15 12:27:03 PST 2006

boddi satva wrote:

> In my view, lefties should be pushing for lawsuits like this:
> http://library.findlaw.com/2005/Aug/24/194505.html
> where workers in Georgia are suing their employer for conspiring to
> bring in illegal workers to bring down wages.

Are you just being sarcastic or have you taken leave of your senses in advance of the weekend?

People should be pusing for the abolition of borders, freedom to travel, and an end to capitalism.

There are plenty of people out there who are all hot to screw over undocumented workers. I see no reason why anybody on this list should be joining that line.

Chuck -------------------------- Bread and Roses Web Design serving small businesses, non-profits, artists and activists http://www.breadandrosesweb.com/