[lbo-talk] Query re Chomskey Video was Prose Style

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 09:33:49 PST 2006

There is indeed a recent book out that contains the transcript of the Foucault/Chomsky "debate." (Afterwards, both Chomsky and Foucault refused to refer to their meeting as a 'debate,' fwiw.)

The Chomsky-Foucault Debate: On Human Nature (Paperback)

http://www.amazon.com/Chomsky-Foucault-Debate-Human-Nature/dp/1595581340/sr=8-1/qid=1166290296/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-0232518-6619271?ie=UTF8&s=books

-B.

Carrol Cox wrote:
> I don't hear well enough to follow a complex
argument on a video. Does a
> transcript of the video K is referring to below
exist? Ignorance of the
> original video plus K's informal & elliptical style
joined to make the
> following only partially intelligible. The second
paragraph in
> particular (which I take to be a sarcastic
paraphrase of Chomsky) is a