[lbo-talk] Re: lbo-talk Digest, Vol 36, Issue 217

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 14:05:22 PST 2006

Maybe I'm missing something but I didn't interpret Doug's tone as negative.

And we are ALWAYS hiring hard-work oriented radicals. I think I've supplied eight anarcho-friends of mine with seiu hookups the past two years, and see no reason to stop at classical marxists. Email me where you want to work and I'll hook you up with the relevant person.

I have a standing offer out to fistfight bob fitch, loser stops writing about labor permanently. But I think he might be an old guy which would make my offer pretty mean-spirited.

I appreciate the "sometimes it seems" qualification in this remark and the