[lbo-talk] P-9 and meatpacking deunionization (was: The raids against immigrant workers)

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 09:18:15 PST 2006

From: Chuck <chuck at mutualaid.org> Date: Dec 21, 2006 11:40 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] P-9 and meatpacking deunionization (was: The raids against immigrant workers) To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org

Chuck wrote: I'm still amazed at how the immigration issue manages to bring out the ugly, racist hypocritical side of some progressives and liberals.

Chuck,

Please try to consider what boddi is actually saying, (see my post above) before you resort to calling him an "ugly, racist".

I am pleading with you, not to treat boddi this way, because I don't think that he is saying what you believe he is saying.

Jerry