[lbo-talk] Liza & Doug have a kid (Advice...don't bounce!!!!)

JC Helary jch.helary at free.fr
Mon Jan 2 05:18:11 PST 2006

Congratulation ! I just happen to have been looking at the pictures of Yuto when he was born 11 months ago before I read the mail. I could never have imagine how much joy can a newborn bring to parents before actually having one. It is tough everyday but so much worth it.

About Bryan's experience:

> After Noam's fourth month, I began to have a back problem, it has
> hurt to some degree on and off since, and has really seized up for
> several days, three times now.

I 100% agree. My wife and I are really beginning to have bad back problems. Yuto is a big baby and getting bigger every day...

Jean-Christophe