[lbo-talk] Liza & Doug have a kid (Advice...don't bounce!!!!)

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Mon Jan 2 11:21:37 PST 2006

Congratulations! This is an insane venture, you know--I speak as a 47-year-old with a two-year-old daughter--but you haven't let that stop you, and that makes me proud to know you.

Now, I have something complementary, or possibly orthogonal, to Bryan's advice--this: http://www.babyhammocks.com/ was a lifesaver for us. It truly did rock the baby back to sleep automatically. It also travels easily--no worse than carrying an electric guitar and easy to set up

It's not too expensive--I believe ours came from eBay for about $150--cheaper than a crib, and durable--ours is currently passed on to a friend.

All the best,

John A