[lbo-talk] Pakistani gang rape victim writes memoir

peacenow at theofficenet.com peacenow at theofficenet.com
Thu Jan 19 17:53:27 PST 2006

To go public as a gang rape victim is beyond brave. Heck, even in the good ol' so-called progressive US, to go public with rape takes untold guts. I know, i have done it. ouch!

Has anyone heard Stevie Wonder's latest? sigh. doubt it. I am all for giving voice to articulate, yet silenced mothers, grannies and all other hag bitches of conscience. Too many raped, both men and women, never tell..........

Rape hurts forever.

In peaceful struggle, swaneagle