[lbo-talk] New Infoshop radio product

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Jan 30 11:02:57 PST 2006

Monday, January 30 2006 @ 11:01 AM PST Infoshop News Podcast

The first installment of the Infoshop News podcast, featuring Chuck Munson as host. News read by Erika. Featuring part one of an interview with Jon Bekken, current editor of the Industrial Worker.

Infoshop News now has a podcast! I just finished our first program, which clocks in at just under 40 minutes. You can download the MP3 files from this URL:

http://www.infoshop.org/audio/inews_radio_January2006.mp3

At Radio4all: http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=16287

Our first program is a bit rough around the edges, as I'm learning how to use the software. I think that this first installment is very listenable.

The first program includes the following:

* Volunteer Erika reads recent headlines from Infoshop News.

* The first part of an interview I conducted with Jon Bekken at the radical economics conference held in Kansas City last September. Bekken is a journalism professor at Albright College, current editor of the Industrial Worker, and a contributor to Anarcho-Syndicalist Review.

I'm not sure how frequently new shows will come out, but biweekly might be achievable.

Chuck